Today I want to talk about the fourth daily technique for achieving your dreams: marching your way forward.
What does that mean? If you’ve followed the first three daily techniques you are:
- In a thumbs-up day (this is how I’m going to live today and you’re in a state of gratitude)
- Pointing your way (this is what I’m going to do today to move closer to my dream)
- Mastering your fear that comes up (fear will ALWAYS come up)
Now it’s time to take an action step.
When you take an action step you are moving energy to show that you are even more committed than you realized. The action can be anything. If you have to make that dreaded sales call. You have to make videos for your website. You need to get up on a stage. Wherever your dream is taking you.
We all have things that just terrify us.
For me, at one time picking up the phone and making sales calls made me feel like I was going to die. I would do anything in my power to get rid of the fear. Scripting out the whole call; stand up while on the phone; making myself smile while I was talking.
What I discovered was that it wasn’t as bad as I thought. I had created this monster in my head and by taking control of my fear I did it anyway. I believed in myself and what I was doing enough to take that huge step. And I survived it.
What we create in our mind over fear is incredible. It does immobilize us.
What we create in our mind over fear is incredible. It does immobile us.
Now that you’ve 1) made it a thumbs-up day, 2) pointed your way and 3) mastered your fear, ask yourself what is that one action step that you can do today that is going to lead you into that next phase of your life.
Again, we are on number four of the five steps – these are so simple and yet they are powerful.
I find teaching these techniques fun because I’m doing this again myself. I’ve been doing it for a while but I wasn’t consciously aware that I was doing it. It’s a lot of fun to see that I’m moving in new directions.
I’m amazed at what I’ve accomplished by following these simple practices daily. I don’t have bad days. I don’t want bad days. If they start as a bad day then I change it. You can do the same thing.
Keep marching forward! I believe in you and I believe in your dream. I know you can accomplish great things in your life.
Learn about the fifth and final daily technique for achieving your dreams HERE.
What did you think of this video tip?
- Subscribe to our YouTube channel to get notifications when new videos are available!
- Leave a comment below and let me know what you struggle with and which tip made a difference for you.
- Share this post with others so they can get the inside scoop on “Techniques for Achieving Your Dreams”. Simply click the social media sharing buttons below to impact some lives now!!
Have a topic you’d like me to share tips about? Click here and let me know. I’d love to hear from you!